The Balanced Program Plan for ages 45 through 75 is a modified whole life insurance policy where, after the first policy year, the policyholder
makes periodic investments in a mutual fund. This plan is available to individuals who apply from age 45 through age 75.
Unless you make special arrangements, only the amount
with which you establish your mutual fund account will be invested for the first year. After the first year,
Ozark National Life will forward an amount equal to approximately one-half of the basic premium to be
invested in your mutual fund account. Premiums are payable for the life of the insured or until coverage is discontinued.
Features of The Balanced Program Plan for Ages 45 through 75 include:
- Whole Life Insurance with a level death benefit. Lump sum payment to beneficiary upon death.
- Disability Coverage: Ozark National Life will pay the fund investment and insurance premium
in the event of a disability before age 60. (However, to qualify, the insured must apply for disability coverage before age 56).
- Guaranteed Cash Value.
- Mutual Fund Investment: Investment contributions made for life.
- The Mutual Fund Accounts can be set up as a non-tax qualified account, a Roth IRA account, or an IRA account.
- The Balanced Program Plan for ages 45 through 75 does not provide for completion of mutual fund investments in the event of disability after age 60 or death.